Monday, April 16, 2012

Forgiveness

90 Minutes till the ship is completely sunk; 90 minutes to figure out an escape; information that slipped to be crucial. In my final moments I realized how pissed I am at Captain Smith, but can I blame him for hitting the iceberg? The only light shining at this point is the moon, and the trace it leaves in the children's tears as I watch them get separated from their families, people screaming all around leaves me more anxious to find some sort of survival plan, but in the still clear part of my mind, as everything is crashing around me I realize Im at ease with Captain Smith. No one is to blame...

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be pissed at Captain Smith either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "No one is to blame.." thing. Its cute, and makes us think of all the others that could be blamed for this accident.

    ReplyDelete